I’ll be marrying this guy!!!!
Even though the wedding is still 365 days away, ugh that is way too long to wait to marry my best friend, we have managed to knock out a ton of wedding planning.
- Date set-7-27-2013
- Hall and Church secured
- Guest list set. Very large wedding, oops!
- DJ obtained-He already sent me a Starbucks gift card. Love him!
- Band obtained-Yep, DJ and a tambura band
- Photographer obtained-I really struggled with this but finally went with one I really REALLY liked!
- Save-The-Dates have been designed and are being printed. They are magnets so I sent them off to be printed. I’ll post a picture soon
- Invitations have been designed but not yet printed. I did buy paper for all the invitations though. Hopefully saving a lot of money by designing and printing them myself.
- Started designing church programs. Really excited about them. It’s something different.
- Task Force started. I created a task force and assigned people to certain duties. Like reception set up, church set up, limo food and drinks, welcome bag drop off, etc. Oh no, I’m sounding like Bridezilla!
- Decided on centerpieces, which was very hard for me but happy with what I am going with.
Next on my list is DRESS SHOPPING!!!!! Kinda weird picking out a dress almost a year in advance. Also hoping to get done engagement photos, flowers and cake (I already know where I want to get my cake from).
Wedding planning hasn’t been too hard yet, just getting used to have a 100 things on my mind at a time.